Re: Raise framerate

From: Jochen Schimmel (jochen.schimmel_at_gmx.de)
Date: 12/24/04

    Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2004 15:05:03 +0100

    >I just got the full version of VS 2003 architect. Now I need to get 2005?

    That won't benecessary. The next version of the .NET Framework will include
    generics for C#. So you can create class- and function templates just as you
    would do in C++.
    This new Version will be released at the same time as Visual Studio 2005.
    But there will also be the free Framework SDK, so you can create templates
    with Studio 2003 or with NotePad or whatever after updating the SDK. But
    Studio 2005 will have some other improvements that could be worth testing...

    Merry Christmas,

    Jochen