points style

From: fastouche (philippe.torgue_at_wanadoo.fr)
Date: 12/23/04

Date: 23 Dec 2004 02:46:39 -0800

Hello,

My question is about directx 9.0, managed only.
(please don't tip me with directdraw or other oldies)

So, i want display point with the drawprimitives function and pointlist as argument
it's work but i don't want ugly square.
I would prefer smooth disc.

(no sprite way)

thank you.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Windows DDK Suite 3.0
    ... Maxim isn't this related to DirectX? ... with your MFC app (Win32 app) to do Step one stuff. ... >3) should receive hot key input from keyboard or mouse input from system tray and send appropriate signal to the display... ...
  • Computer randomly shutting down
    ... DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c ... Display Tab 1: No problems found. ... Driver Version: 6.14.0010.6587 ... DDraw Test Result: Not run ...
  • Re: Horizontal ScrollBar+ PictureBox + Flickering (how to stop flickering?)
    ... In that case then if you are drawing directly to the display there is a possibility that sometimes the next actual hardware video frame will occur in between the time that you cleared the display and before you have drawn the new graph on top of the cleared display. ... If you want to take it further and if you want to also eliminate that specific cause of flicker then you need to clock your drawings to the actual video hardware frame rates, which usually means using DirectX. ...
  • Major performance drain
    ... I have a simulation project using VB6 + ActiveX Controls. ... I'm considering switching to DirectX. ... I don't know if this is hindered by the actual hardware. ... TNT2 32MB Display card ...
    (microsoft.public.vb.controls)
  • Re: timer issue in directx and mfc
    ... i am a newbie to directx. ... stereoscopic images which require high accurate timer. ... display 60 fps, 30 fps for left eye and 30 fps for right eye. ...