Re: sampleframework's win32 MouseCallback

From: bonk (schwertfischtrombose_at_gmx.de)
Date: 12/17/04

    Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 02:45:04 +0100

    well I guess I will use
    System.Windows.Forms.SystemInformation.DoubleClickTime

    or DirectInput

    "bonk" <schwertfischtrombose@gmx.de> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > Hello,
    >
    > as you know, the managed sampleframework of the directx sdk utilizes win32
    > interop instead of doEvents() for windowsmessage/mouse/keyboard handling.
    > The callback for MouseMessages is defind like this:
    >
    > void MouseCallback(bool leftButtonDown, bool rightButtonDown, bool
    > middleButtonDown, bool sideButton1Down, bool sideButton2Down, int
    > mouseWheelDelta, int x, int y)
    >
    > It is not quite obvious how to handle doubklick events using this
    > callback. Of course I could measure the time betwenn leftbuttonDown
    > switching from true back to false but thats not so nice.
    > And also: how would I know what time period on the current System is set
    > for doubleclicks ?
    >
    > There is probally an easy solution to this, but am not able to see it ...

    • sampleframeworks win32 MouseCallback
      ... middleButtonDown, bool sideButton1Down, bool sideButton2Down, int ... It is not quite obvious how to handle doubklick events using this callback. ... Of course I could measure the time betwenn leftbuttonDown switching from ...
    • Re: [patch 1/7] Immediate Values - Architecture Independent Code
      ... static unsigned int stopmachine_num_threads; ... * help our sisters onto their CPUs. ... all the other CPUs will execute the callback concurrently. ...
      (Linux-Kernel)
    • Re: Trying to use a legacy C function from DLL in managed code
      ... /* LINGO DLL definitions header ... This is usually done by passing it through the pUserData parameter (for example make a GCHandle and cast in the callback), but since .NET does runtime codegen this is unnecessary. ... int FormMain::SolverCallback ... if (dBestIP < *pdBestObjective) ...
      (microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.clr)
    • Re: Why error?
      ... >I am trying to test the callback function between C# and C++. ... > public static int Add ... > different calling convention. ... Your callback declaration: ...
      (microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.interop)
    • Re: function pointer help!
      ... //the return void and input prameters are defined in the manual... ... void MyProjectView::CallHandler(int,unsigned int, unsigned int, void*) ... You are attempting to use a C++ member function as the callback, but the callback is defined in terms or C, not C++. ... The underlying problem is that C++ functions receive a hidden parameter, the 'this' pointer, so their signature is incompatible with C definitions. ...
      (microsoft.public.vc.mfc)