Re: playing wave files

From: Phil Taylor (phil_at_private-citizen.com)
Date: 12/15/04

Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 14:45:51 -0800

its the buffer creation thats failing right?

iirc you cant have both "locate in software" and "defer location" set at the
same time. either you decide, or let the API decide. but not both.

the debug runtime output should confirm this. which should be checked as a
standard debugging practice when programs fail.