Re: Default refreshrate

From: Elephant (elephant_at_microsoft.com)
Date: 12/14/04

Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 23:31:10 +0100

System.Date? You mean calculating the refresh-rate of the monitor yourself?
I rather have some DirectX function / class telling me, can't find it
though.

"Marko Bencun" <ichwill_MBencun@web.de_keinspam> wrote in message
> Hi You,
>
> > If you use the value 0, it uses the default refreshrate. How do you find
> out
> > what the default refresh rate is?
>
> What about using somewhat of System.Date or download a stopwatch-class?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: problem after installing fedora core 6
    ... the monitor's refresh-rate should be detected by most distro's... ... your monitor is necessary to get these specs). ... get you to a command prompt... ... I said you should issue 'nano /etc/X11/xorg.conf', nano is a text edit so ...
    (comp.os.linux.setup)
  • RE: 1 Month of BSOD - Followup
    ... Right.....but can a supported rate, at either end, cause ... >Refresh-rate must be supported by the monitor, ... the video-card. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: my iMac mod - simple cheap and useful
    ... as external disks, printer, scanner and more. ... with that that many of us are using other computer models such as the ... which require external monitor and often more pheripherals... ... I need to have a big monitor because of my bad eyes and a one with a fast refresh-rate less than 8ms, because I'm always using ZoomView enlargement. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.misc)
  • Re: Default refreshrate
    ... You mean calculating the refresh-rate of the monitor ... Oh I thought you meant the frame-rate. ... But at least I can assure you that ...