Re: 2D clipping in Direct3D

From: Aaron (aclamage_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 12/09/04

    Date: 9 Dec 2004 07:35:11 -0800

    Thanks for the quick reply. I'm not building an application, it's a
    hierarchical 2D graphics framework. There are various nodes (such as
    simple rectangles, paths and images) that can be composed into more
    complex nodes. It currently uses GDI+ and I'm trying to create a
    modified version that uses D3D for performance reasons. The user needs
    to be able to apply clips at different levels. Also, can you tell me
    what the other alternatives are, and performance tradeoffs?
    Thanks so much,
    Aaron