Re: Tom Miller's new book - Beginning 3D Game Programming

From: ivanL (ivanL_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 12/09/04

Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 06:59:10 -0800

It's available on Sams website, there also a Sample chapter:

http://www.samspublishing.com/articles/article.asp?p=354779

"Glenn Wilson" wrote:

> I am waiting as well, did here that the release date was dec 2 somewhere, but
> status on amazon has not changed. Also read on tom's blog that it had gone to
> printers (Dec 1st entry)
>
> Hoping for a nice christy present...
>
> "Robert Ludewig" wrote:
>
> > looks like no one has ...
> >
> > I preordered 6 Month ago ...

Relevant Pages

  • Re: How to Analyze ASP .Net Performance.
    ... Warm regards, ... The O.W.C. Black Book with .NET ... www.lulu.com/owc, Amazon ... I wrote this up in my blog some time ago: ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.performance)
  • Re: spam challenge
    ... renaissance cookbook coauthored by my wife as a POD. ... Mostly that's been posts to my blog discussing the projects and, ... _How to Milk an Almond,..._ is on Amazon in hardcopy ...
    (rec.arts.sf.composition)
  • Re: good tool for dev stress testing
    ... Professional VSTO.NET - Wrox/Wiley ... The O.W.C. Black Book with .NET ... www.lulu.com/owc, Amazon ... Blog: http://www.msmvps.com/blogs/alvin ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.performance)
  • Re: mythology challenge
    ... I would much rather have a conversation here, than on anybody's blog, ... Selling another copy of _Salamander_ or the ... Amazon review, or positive word of mouth, is. ... of the social medium. ...
    (rec.arts.sf.composition)
  • Re: What on Earth Can I Eat? - The Book
    ... Blog$ that generate payment$ provided they get enough hit$. ... unlike other $pammer$ who limited their pitche$ to diabetes related ... available on Amazon before Christmas, now hi$ $ig will no doubt tell$ u ... And *do* read the pathetic pitch for the book on Alan'$ blog. ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)