Re: Vertex Shader Tutorial

From: Phil Taylor (phil_at_private-citizen.com)
Date: 12/08/04

Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 14:08:39 -0800

wrong.

the sample of course does tell you where the vsh files come from or else it
would not work. period.

so it doesnt seem like you read the sample to see where and how it loads the
shaders from, as the code is pretty clear and the shaders are part of the
VC7 solution. do you see that? dolphintween and dolphintween2, and seafloor
and seafloor2?

and also note that the readme talks to this as well.

or have you read my MSDN article that covers the Dolphin sample and goes
over the shaders in excruciating detail? even optimizing them? it should not
be required to tell you where the DX MSDN site is, but in a previous post I
did. I even suspect a google search would turn it up.

also note some of my articles are actually in the recent SDKs.

so yes there is actually exactly what you want, but you persist in not
finding it. I dont see how you can miss it if you do a couple of minutes of
work. read and you will learn.