Re: SetGammaRamp

From: ultimA (ultimA_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 12/04/04

Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2004 09:29:02 -0800

> no debug runtime output?
not a single line from directx. is this normal? should i take any speial
actions to enable the debug output from directx? (i'm running the debug
version of the app and i have the debug version of directx already installed)
i'm using the beta of VC#2005, is it possible that this is related to some
incompatibility issue?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Strange problem when using VideoTexure with Direct3D
    ... Do I need to also switch the Retail version of Managed DirectX to Debug one ... "Use Debug Version of Direct3D" in Control Panel, ... at Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D.Device.Clear(ClearFlags flags, Int32 color, ...
  • Re: Line.drawtrasform, render wrongs (vector length> ~380)
    ... Enable unmanaged debugging in your project properties, ... debug libraries in the DirectX Control Panel, run your app by hitting F5 and ... interesting info in the debug output window of Visual Studio regarding your ... Microsoft DirectX MVP, ...
  • Re: Any ideas?
    ... Have you tried running your application in the debugger with the debug runtimes and debug output set to maximum in the DirectX control panel? ... Aside from that, the obvious thing to look at would be what happens when these forms are closed - my first suspicion would be that if your child forms use DirectX resources, maybe you added them to a component collection and they are getting disposed when the child form's Disposefunction is called... ...
  • Re: With Retail D3D my code works but with Debug D3D it fails - why?
    ... > Using the retail version of Direct3D in the December update release of DX ... result of additional validation tests performed in the debug build. ... Microsoft DirectX MVP ... reflect the official views of the Microsoft Corporation. ...
  • Re: Line.drawtrasform, render wrongs (vector length> ~380)
    ... The program fire not an exception in this code, ... When I use DirectX without debugging,, the ... you should see what's the error in the debug output... ... >> I use for my graphics program Line.drawtransform to plot a simply sinus ...