Re: New Managed DirectX website

From: Levon Levonian (alltheshit_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 12/01/04

Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 00:04:47 +0200

Thanks a lot, ZMan,

interesting interview!

All the best with your new web site,
// levon

"ZMan" <news-replies@thezbuffer.com> wrote in message
news:uZldH481EHA.2568@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
> I'd like to announce my collection of Managed DirectX links and
> information - http://www.thezbuffer.com
>
> The site has been live for a month or so but today I have added an
> exclusive interview with the lead developer from Kioisworks
> (http://www.koiosworks.com/), the developers of Tin Soldiers: Alexander
> The Great the 1st retail game written with Managed DirectX.
>
> Please let me know your feedback and any links I may have missed.
>
> --
> Zman (mailto:news-replies@thezbuffer.com)
> http://www.thezbuffer.com
> Managed Directx News and Information

Relevant Pages

  • ANN: New Managed DirectX website
    ... I'd like to announce my collection of Managed DirectX links and ... interview with the lead developer from Kioisworks ... Great the 1st retail game written with Managed DirectX. ... Please let me know your feedback and any links I may have missed. ...
  • Re: C Sharp 3D Graphics
    ... Managed DirectX Links ... Commercial Applications Using Managed DirectX ... >> Arena Wars claims to be the very first commercial game product developed ...
  • Re: Dupe Problem
    ... Thanks a bunch! ... web site. ... http://www.thezbuffer.com - News and information for Managed DirectX ...