ANN: New Managed DirectX website

From: ZMan (news-replies_at_thezbuffer.com)
Date: 12/01/04

Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 09:48:54 -0800

I'd like to announce my collection of Managed DirectX links and
information - http://www.thezbuffer.com

The site has been live for a month or so but today I have added an exclusive
interview with the lead developer from Kioisworks
(http://www.koiosworks.com/), the developers of Tin Soldiers: Alexander The
Great the 1st retail game written with Managed DirectX.

Please let me know your feedback and any links I may have missed.

--
Zman (mailto:news-replies@thezbuffer.com)
http://www.thezbuffer.com

Relevant Pages

  • Re: New Managed DirectX website
    ... All the best with your new web site, ... > exclusive interview with the lead developer from Kioisworks ... > The Great the 1st retail game written with Managed DirectX. ...
  • Re: C Sharp 3D Graphics
    ... Managed DirectX Links ... Commercial Applications Using Managed DirectX ... >> Arena Wars claims to be the very first commercial game product developed ...