How do I apply transformations to clipping planes?

From: Teis Draiby (teisREMOVE-THIS_at_draiby.com)
Date: 11/30/04

Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 00:45:45 +0100

Clipping planes seem unaffected by transformations on the world matrix. E.g.
how do I rotate a clipping plane continously?

Thank you very much! Teis

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Clipping planes
    ... card I defined clipping planes for the volume drawn and they were correctly transformed by the currently active modelview matrix. ... Now I am testing on ATI and the clipping planes are not transformed anymore. ... do I need to put the clipping plane before or after the modelview transformations? ... It doesn't happen as often as it should, because scientists ...
    (comp.graphics.api.opengl)
  • Clipping planes
    ... I have a problem regarding clipping planes in OpenGL. ... card I defined clipping planes for the volume drawn and they were ... correctly transformed by the currently active modelview matrix. ... after the modelview transformations? ...
    (comp.graphics.api.opengl)
  • Re: How to define custom clipping planes?
    ... How do I make use of the 'reference device'. ... This might be a stupid question. ... Teis ... How can I activate multiple clipping planes?? ...