Re: DX Utilities

From: MrU (MrU_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 11/30/04

Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 15:25:03 -0800

I was referring to the DX Framework. I just noticed I'm out of date again.
Looks like the October 2004 is out.

"Phil Taylor" wrote:

> do you mean D3DX? then yes there is lots of goodness in D3DX. but its not
> new, it goes back to DX7 and has been continually updated since.
>
> if you dont mean D3DX, what utility stuff?
>
> "MrU" <MrU@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > I'm wondering if the new DX utility stuff is really worth it, or should I
> > just write my own code?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: VS2008: should data sets be placed in App_Data?
    ... I was referring ... to the process of creating/adding strongly typed data sets to a project in ... recommended that DataSet be placed in App_Data folder (the framework did ...
  • Re: Code Signing And Hacking
    ... If you are referring to strong name signing, the compact framework offers ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.security)
  • Re: End of the Framework era?
    ... I realize, that VCL is also a framework, I just wanted to separate ... Then what you are referring to is not a framework, ... Runtimes are always larger than stand-alone apps because the ... Classes that are built by runtime implementors ...
    (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)
  • Re: What is Name to Refer to Delphi32?
    ... Mike Vance wrote: ... > confused because a lot of people are referring to Delphi 8 when I ... Framework" and here and there), ...
    (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)
  • Re: resource copying failure and link warning
    ... >What are you referring to? ... Do you mean the xml export? ... a framework as a normal search path. ... CodeWarrior Community Forum is a free online resource for developers ...
    (comp.sys.mac.programmer.codewarrior)