Re: Full Screen Debugging

From: Phil Taylor (phil_at_private-citizen.com)
Date: 11/30/04

Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 12:20:35 -0800

there are 2 ways to do this, with a multimon setup, or with remote
debugging.

does the debug runtime output provide any data?

"MrU" <MrU@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I'm wonder what the best or common practices are to use when debugging D3D
> in
> full screen mode?
>
> I also have one problem. I am able to get into full screen(exclusive)
> mode,
> but the screen does not default to the Device.Clear(). I assigned it blue.
> It
> worked in windowed mode. The only thing that shows is the window title bar
> and the generic Form Designer grey for a blank form.

Relevant Pages

  • Full Screen Debugging
    ... I'm wonder what the best or common practices are to use when debugging D3D in ... full screen mode? ... worked in windowed mode. ... and the generic Form Designer grey for a blank form. ...
  • Re: [C++ 2003] Query: WorldTransforms and HardwareVertexProcessing
    ... up the application and in most cases the IDE so I end up not debugging ... Are you running the DirectX appliation in windowed mode? ... I've used these approaches with unmanaged and managed code, ... you enable unmanaged debugging with managed projects, ...