Re: Begin Effect do not save states

From: Chuck Walbourn [MSFT] (chuckw_at_online.microsoft.com)
Date: 10/29/04

    Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 11:11:33 -0700

    According to the October 2004 SDK Update docs, a value of 0 indicates saving
    all the states that are changed by the effect. What version of the SDK are
    you using? The effects system has been updated and improved in the last two
    SDK releases...

    --
    Chuck Walbourn
    SDE, Windows Gaming & Graphics

    • Re: about platform sdk
      ... I don't use Vista, but you have to install the SDK with relatively high ... Administrator rights, in order for it to work. ...
    • Re: about platform sdk
      ... because I install a microsoft WinCE5.0 Standard SDK by a same account, ... Administrator rights, in order for it to work. ... so VS2005 doesn't know about the SDK. ...
    • Re: about platform sdk
      ... because I install a microsoft WinCE5.0 Standard SDK by a same account, ... Administrator rights, in order for it to work. ... so VS2005 doesn't know about the SDK. ...
    • Re: problem with GPS api
      ... The SDK issue is most certainly our fault and I apologize that you had to ... This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ... my original problem was in some SDK's wrapper bug and not in GPS API ...
      (microsoft.public.pocketpc.developer)
    • Re: MSXML and VS2005
      ... PPC 2005) SDK. ... Microsoft Corporation ... This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ...
      (microsoft.public.pocketpc.developer)