Re: AudioVideoPlayback! (thread title typo)

From: Moo0 (cow2k_at_012.net.il)
Date: 10/29/04

Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 20:02:33 +0200

I also had problems with AudioVideoPlayback.

I noticed the only safe time to do Device.Present is inside the TextureReady
event.
which I suspect is actually inside the PresentImage() of the VMR's custom
A/P.

The solution I found was to code my own Video Player in native C++
(Directshow) and wrap it with Managed C++ and call it from my C# code.

that's the only way I can be sure what the device is doing at *almost* any
present time.

if you need more details, email me.