Re: Learn DirectX needs Advices from Pro

From: James Black (jblack_at_ieee.org)
Date: 10/26/04

Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 12:05:48 -0400

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Project direction required
    ... Would this be the Win32 API? ... > The mmio calls are a bit verbose, but there are bags of sample code to rip ... Look at AudioVideoPlayback in the managed DirectX documentation. ... and waveOut function set although it is no longer distributed with the PSDK ...
    (microsoft.public.win32.programmer.directx.audio)
  • Re: C tokens
    ... > You are learning C, win32 API, ActiveX/OLE and DirectX all at once? ... > would be better off if you spend some time coding only standard C and only ... Atleast for now on directx. ... I am interested in win32 API ...
    (comp.lang.c)
  • Re: Oblivion and other games requiring WinXP
    ... His point wasn't that Win32 was "impure", ... His point was that Win32 API hasn't changed much ... supports DirectX 9.0c. ... because it's just not worth the expense of providing support. ...
    (comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg)
  • Re: C tokens
    ... Atleast for now on directx. ... I am interested in win32 API ... > plate. ... I've found a couple of good C tutorials though and I'm going to focus ...
    (comp.lang.c)