RE: Microsoft.DirectX.dll not installed with Directx 9.0c and .NET Fra

From: Bartlomiej Miszkurka (BartlomiejMiszkurka_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 10/26/04

    Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 01:09:07 -0700

    "Use /installmanageddx command line parameter if using DXSetup.exe"
    (directx redist.txt)

    Look at folder:
    (from Total Commander)
    X:\Windows\assembly\GAC\

    (from Explorer)
    X:\Windows\assembly\

    (before and after installation with /installmanageddx parameter
    look for Microsoft.DirectX [folder in TC or object in Explorer])