Re: VertexBuffer

From: Johan Blomgren (j.blomgren(nospam)_at_spray.se)
Date: 10/19/04

Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 07:17:05 -0700

Actually, it didn't work as i thought before =(
If i first create my buffer with the CustomVertex.PositionNormalTextured and
then i change the code to use the sbyte, it seems to work. But after a couple
of runs, it
doesn't display anything onto the screen.
Could this be a bug in D3D?

So, once again any help would be appriciated =)
Cheers

"Jarred Nicholls" wrote:

> You're welcome.
>
> "Johan Blomgren" <j.blomgren(nospam)@spray.se> wrote in message
> > thanks,
> > it worked !
> >
> > "Jarred Nicholls" wrote:
> >
> >> try replacing 'byte' with 'sbyte' ?
> >>
> >> -Jarred
> >>
> >> "Johan Blomgren" <j.blomgren(nospam)@spray.se> wrote in message

Relevant Pages

  • Re: AppleWin debugger
    ... I've fixed this bug in the nightly build, ... As you may, or may not know, Windows can't display "tabs", so I have to ... I had specified the buffer size to the new ...
    (comp.emulators.apple2)
  • Re: VB MSCOMM RS232 communication and manipulation of data
    ... You may ignore my previous post as i have got the display of HEX data ... it may be the size of the buffer which i loop through is too ... Dim Temp1 As String ... I used the second method as above for displaying the hex data. ...
    (microsoft.public.vb.winapi)
  • Re: Buffer overflows and asctime()
    ... to contain a "bug" as others are not. ... standard the year member receives a maximum value. ... will overflow its buffer if confronted with valid inputs. ... So you still do not understand "undefined behavior". ...
    (comp.std.c)
  • Re: UIO: munmap bug for boot time allocated memory
    ... I'm currently experiencing a kernel bug when munmap'ing a UIO memory region. ... The uio memory region is a large buffer allocated by a UIO ... being able to fill the buffer and user space being able to see the correct ...
    (Linux-Kernel)
  • Re: [Full-disclosure] DNS TXT Record Parsing Bug in LibSPF2z
    ... A relatively common bug parsing TXT records delivered over DNS, ... filters that protect your systems use LibSPF2. ... rdlen byte buffer. ...
    (Full-Disclosure)