Re: How to change "Full Screen" to "Windowed" if some key is pressed.

From: Minh Truong ("mtruong2)
Date: 10/16/04

    Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2004 15:56:54 -0400

      Just Me wrote:
    > Thanks, now I need to learn how to do it.
    > Can I just create a new device and ignore the old one?

    It's easier than that. If your new mode has the same adapter ordinal &
    device type & behavior flags (which you should), you can simply make the
    changes to the Present Parameters & call Device.Reset(...)

    Look at the EmptyProject sample. It's not entirely straight forward
    because it uses a framework, but should be OK.

    -----
    http://1DudeGames.com

    • .NET Framework 2.0
      ... I couldn't spot a better forum to post this. ... set me straight. ... Studio, but I haven't seen a lot about the new framework itself, apart from ...
      (microsoft.public.dotnet.framework)
    • Re: Logon failed. Crystal Reports .NET
      ... Framework from v1.0.3705 to v.1.1.4322.573. ... It seemed pretty straight forward. ... Please review the stack trace for more information ... Source Error: ...
    • Re: Glut usage
      ... >is glut for beginners and then later on i should use a different framework? ... >or would you suggest going straight to the best framework? ... GLUT is great for what it does, but if you want something more appropriate ...
      (comp.graphics.api.opengl)
    • Can I uninstall Framework 1.0 now I have version 1.1?
      ... Is this straight forward enough: I have 2 versions of the framework, ... and 1.1 I want to save disk space, so can I simply go ahead and ... Prev by Date: ...
      (microsoft.public.dotnet.framework)