Re: How to change "Full Screen" to "Windowed" if some key is pressed.

From: Minh Truong ("mtruong2)
Date: 10/16/04

    Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2004 15:56:54 -0400

      Just Me wrote:
    > Thanks, now I need to learn how to do it.
    > Can I just create a new device and ignore the old one?

    It's easier than that. If your new mode has the same adapter ordinal &
    device type & behavior flags (which you should), you can simply make the
    changes to the Present Parameters & call Device.Reset(...)

    Look at the EmptyProject sample. It's not entirely straight forward
    because it uses a framework, but should be OK.

    -----
    http://1DudeGames.com