Re: Line.DrawTransform

From: Andrew Vardeman (andrewv_at_iastate.edu)
Date: 10/14/04

    Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 16:41:56 -0500

    Let me answer my own question. (It's my specialty.)

    You want the Matrix to be view transform multiplied by projection
    transform. Here's the catch. If you were previously drawing in world
    coordinates and you have code that looks like this:

    line.Begin();
    line.DrawTransform(outlineVerts,
            Matrix.Multiply(device.Transform.View,
            device.Transform.Projection), borderColor);
    line.End();

    you won't get what you're expecting. This is apparently because the
    line.Begin() method changes your view and projection transforms. So you
    have to calculate the matrix you're looking for *before* entering the
    line drawing code.