RE: October Update. AnimationController bug?

From: Larry Fuqua (LarryFuqua_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 10/10/04

Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2004 11:49:06 -0700

I am getting errors with animation after the update as well. I sometimes get
thrown exceptions, but the main problem I have is with a test app that uses
the tiny.x model for animation, the texture for the model is no longer
working. Somehow its picking up textures from other models.

"smeagol" wrote:

> Aftert install the october update when this line is executed
>
> rootFrame.AnimationController.AdvanceTime(timeDelta);
>
> my sample is hanged.
>
> First-chance exception at 0x045feb0e in CustomUI.exe: 0xC0000005: Access
> violation reading location 0x0959fdb0.
> A first chance exception of type 'System.AccessViolationException' occurred
> in Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3DX.dll
> A first chance exception of type 'System.NullReferenceException' occurred in
> CustomUI.exe
> An unhandled exception of type 'System.NullReferenceException' occurred in
> CustomUI.exe
> Additional information: Object reference not set to an instance of an
> object.
>
> Can be a bug?
>
> rootFrame.AnimationController has valid values

Relevant Pages

  • Error when committing the row to the original data store
    ... DataGrid is throwing up a message box when I change any value in any row, and then move to some other row. ... "A first chance exception of type 'System.NullReferenceException' occurred in system.data.dll ... Object reference not set to an instance of an ...
  • October Update. AnimationController bug?
    ... violation reading location 0x0959fdb0. ... A first chance exception of type 'System.AccessViolationException' occurred ... Object reference not set to an instance of an ...
  • Re: Geting AfterEffect Information
    ... "Abhishek" wrote in message ... > I get exception whenever there is no afterefect given to the animation. ... > This is obvious that it will give an error if aftereffect does not exists. ...
    (microsoft.public.powerpoint)
  • Re: Exchange 2003 Mobile Admin
    ... Object reference not set to an instance of an object. ... Please review the stack trace for more information about ... Exception Details: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set ... Server Error in '/MobileAdmin' Application. ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.setup)
  • Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    ... Object reference not set to an instance of an object. ... An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the ... Dim myJobRequest As New skillsDB.jobRequest ... Session= "The skills database has been updated ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.general)