Re: Memory leak in Texture.FromBitmap and TextureLoader.FromFile?

From: ZMan (news-replies_at_thezbuffer)
Date: 10/09/04

    Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2004 00:31:21 -0700

    When Tom says 'very near' he means 'very near' - based on the readme the fix
    for this is in todays SDK release.

    I see this group managed to avoid the announcement somehow, I'll send
    another message about that.

    "Tom Miller [MS]" <tmiller@online.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > This is a known issue that will be addressed in the very near future.
    >
    > --
    > - Tom Miller, Managed DirectX
    > rights.
    >

    > "Marcus J" <MarcusJ@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >> Nothing from anyone?

    • Re: Tuning Karatsuba in LibTomMath
      ... > Dear Tom, ... Some reasons? ... As to me helping them fix the problems... ... So obviously some small circle of people use my code and an even ...
      (sci.crypt)
    • Re: Messenger Spam Pop-Ups
      ... I dont think it is even a fix, ... <Tom Della-Latta> ... :: Surely you are liable/negligent if you don't take the time to learn to ... ::: Messenger even when messenger is closed and you don't ...
    • Re: Delorme SA2006 vs MS Streets and Trips 2006
      ... >>>receiver but adequate for driving the moving map. ... >>either would never get a fix, or it would take half an hour. ... I will say, that once the Delorme got a fix, it wouldn't lose ... >Tom, years ago when I had SA-8 or possibly it was before that the ...
      (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
    • Re: mpeg failure
      ... Tom, you mentioned deleting Real, reinstalling Office, and reinstalling ... But I don't see where you did any registry dive to fix the MCI ... >>> deleted Real Player, but the problem continues. ...
      (microsoft.public.powerpoint)
    • Re: "Field Options" Do NOT work in 2003
      ... missing some obvious solution... ... Tom ... > Several of us have reported it but I haven't seen any responses with a fix ...
      (microsoft.public.access.externaldata)