Re: Memory leak in Texture.FromBitmap and TextureLoader.FromFile?

From: Tom Miller [MS] (tmiller_at_online.microsoft.com)
Date: 10/05/04

Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 15:27:57 -0700

This is a known issue that will be addressed in the very near future.

--
- Tom Miller, Managed DirectX
"Marcus J" <MarcusJ@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Nothing from anyone?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Moving pixels to and from graphics card fastest
    ... that managed directx is arround 97% as fast as unmanaged. ... This is ofcourse a ... copying pixels would not be something I expect to be that much slower. ... But in my posting we're still replying to, ...
  • Re: Starting the shaders debug
    ... > Try attaching to the process after it's been started rather than starting ... > - Tom Miller, Managed DirectX ... rights. ...
  • Re: fieldOfView (Tom Millers Book)
    ... > Tom Miller respond to some on the threads so I'm posting a question ... how do you determine what the fieldOfView angle is? ...
  • Re: Managed DirectX 9 book review?
    ... Managed DirectX, and covers all the basics very well. ... Randy Russell This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, ...
  • Re: Direct3D Dipose handling takes ages!
    ... see my blog entry on this topic: ... > - Tom Miller, Managed DirectX ... rights. ...