Re: Managed VC++

From: wraith (wraith_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 10/03/04

Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2004 07:35:03 -0700

Hi,

Thanks for the reply...
I just don't know how to upload a file in this newsgroup...
So I just emailed it to you...

I Really hope you could figure it out soon...
Tnx in advance...

cheers

Paul June A. Domag
nth geographics and geometrics

Relevant Pages

  • RE: "failed to upload" error in Picture Manager when uploading to
    ... Individual files will upload, just not multiple files. ... > Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support ... > This newsgroup only focuses on SBS technical issues. ... > any updates in your thread. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • RE: FTP Upload
    ... upload two files to a web site" do you mean you upload files through your ... Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support ... This newsgroup only focuses on SBS technical issues. ... | Thread-Topic: FTP Upload ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Problem with multiple file upload
    ... People using Windows SharePoint Services (WSS - newsgroup ... In fact you must be using WSS as STS doesn't have this kind of multiple ... used to populate the fields. ... When I upload a single document all of these newly ...
    (microsoft.public.sharepoint.teamservices)
  • Re: newsgroups question
    ... Try changing the setting for the newsgroup involved to "Don't Synchronize" ... And those users, like Frank, who download the messages, then go offline ... It's why I prepare a reply, upload it, then hours ...
  • RE: share point files are uploading as read only
    ... Try to upload a document to companyweb thru another domain account from ... I suggest you repost your issue in WSS newsgroup for further ... Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)