Collisions...

From: Chris Hastings (chrshstngs_at_comcast.net)
Date: 09/27/04

Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 10:45:58 -0500

Hi,
I know this is probably easy, but I'm having a hard time getting started. I
have 2 cubes (dice) floating around the screen and I want to have them
bounce of the walls and each other. We can start with just the walls.
Anything that could point me in the right direction would be most
appreciated.
Thanks!
Chris

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Gaming in 3 dimensions...any ideas?
    ... > where you can walk on the walls and ceilings. ... > the floor, walls and ceiling, kind of how you buy a fold up box. ... > don't know if my players would get this though...they unfortunatey are ... Since our group usually uses dice as counters in the mat (specially ...
    (rec.games.frp.dnd)
  • Re: Crooked house (was Re: The evil that men do lives after them
    ... In the 4th dimension, the thing is an ordinary box. ... with four cubes on top of each other and four more attached ... the walls had become congruent to other cubes' walls all the way ... you have to either have very high ceilings, ...
    (rec.arts.sf.written)
  • Re: Crooked house (was Re: The evil that men do lives after them
    ... In the 4th dimension, the thing is an ordinary box. ... But it was still an interesting house. ... with four cubes on top of each other and four more attached to the second ... Not about the folded version where the walls had become ...
    (rec.arts.sf.written)
  • Re: Paccolo 12 dice for mahjong
    ... brochure that comes with the dice also indicates they can be used to ... These are supposed to be an alternative to the ordinary six-sided dice one ... uses to break the walls. ... There's an instruction sheet with the set, but I don't read Japanese. ...
    (rec.games.mahjong)
  • Paccolo 12 dice for mahjong
    ... I've just got myself a pair of Paccolo 12 brand dice. ... These are supposed to be an alternative to the ordinary six-sided dice one ... uses to break the walls. ...
    (rec.games.mahjong)