Re: GUI

devnick_at_newsgroups.nospam
Date: 05/31/04

Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 01:05:56 -0400

Sorry I don't quite understand what your saying here.

You are hiding the form with me.hide or you are hiding the form by making it
transparent, drawing on it and then you want to display it.
I don't really know what your outcome is meant to be.

When you say you can't click on the form... not sure what you mean as a form
is a window, which receives windows messages unless(and even then to some
degree) its hidden.

-Mike

"bm" <bm_gx@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> im Trying to make a skined form with managed directx in vb.net, i hide the
form with trancpareny color and then draw a image but then i cant click on
the form any one have a solution or maybe a sample that could fit my needs?