Re: GUI

devnick_at_newsgroups.nospam
Date: 05/31/04

Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 01:05:56 -0400

Sorry I don't quite understand what your saying here.

You are hiding the form with me.hide or you are hiding the form by making it
transparent, drawing on it and then you want to display it.
I don't really know what your outcome is meant to be.

When you say you can't click on the form... not sure what you mean as a form
is a window, which receives windows messages unless(and even then to some
degree) its hidden.

-Mike

"bm" <bm_gx@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> im Trying to make a skined form with managed directx in vb.net, i hide the
form with trancpareny color and then draw a image but then i cant click on
the form any one have a solution or maybe a sample that could fit my needs?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: RANT: Is SolidWorks 2006 Ready for the Big Time, Part II
    ... Opening the drawing after the assembly was opened caused the mates ... After hiding the envelopes and upon switching back to the drawing SW ... envelopes again and before opening drawing saved the assembly to disk. ...
    (comp.cad.solidworks)
  • Re: "Failed to save document" error
    ... I once tried to determine if something in a particular drawing was causing ... I started small by hiding views, then deleting certain types ...
    (comp.cad.solidworks)
  • Re: section view or something like that?
    ... bill allemann wrote: ... same result as hiding the parent view, but when you later open the drawing, you can see what is there. ... Hiding helps speed up drawings. ... In fact on complex drawings of large assy. ...
    (comp.cad.solidworks)
  • Re: Searching
    ... anybody knows where the "Wizard of Drawing" is hiding? ... I am desperad in need of a comic. ... Jim Rusling ...
    (misc.news.internet.discuss)
  • Re: Offensive reader review on Cruise Critic
    ... Makes no sense and is a very lame and transparent attempt to change the ... word without hiding what the author's intent is. ...
    (rec.travel.cruises)