Re: Visibility of namespace/classes

From: rgovi (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 05/31/04

Date: Sun, 30 May 2004 19:21:02 -0700

I want to thank everyone who responded to the SOS. Uninstalling the existing version, and re-installing the latest SDK from the Microsoft DirectX site did the trick.
Cheers.
rgovi

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Disco Not Compiling?
    ... After uninstalling & re-installing the SDK, ... only 23 files & no folders but after re-installing the SDK, ... - Repot from 'DISCO Document' is 'Discovery document at the URL ...
  • Re: error retrieving information from user datastore
    ... i have also tried re-installing the program ... and re-installing the windows mobile 5.0 sdk and the ppc 2003 sdk still with ... error retrieving information from user datastore. ...
  • RE: AC_SRC_ALPHA
    ... I hadn't set the correct directories, the new SDK did the trick, now ... Mark Coleman ...
    (microsoft.public.win32.programmer.gdi)
  • Re: _SCL_SECURE_OUT_OF_RANGE and SetUnhandledExceptionFilter
    ... Your trick is to intercept a possible 'SetUnhandledExceptionFilter ... released a sdk in which one could hook api calls) ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.language)