Re: Summer 2003 update

From: The March Hare (MVP) (phil_at_ndsm.maps)
Date: 05/30/04

    Date: Sun, 30 May 2004 10:59:54 -0600

    On Sun, 30 May 2004 18:17:10 +1000, Michael Szewczyk wrote:

    > I've got the directX 9.0b SDK, and should get the summber 2003 update, but
    > downloading > 100 megs is not something I want to have to do. Is there an
    > 'update' download which will just overwrite the files that have changed
    > since 9.0b?

    9.0b SDK is the Summer 2003 update, isn't it? One way to get it without
    downloading is to have an MSDN subscription, Programmer or higher. There
    is no delta update.

    • Re: recover deleted document. (recycle bin cleared)
      ... > overwrite the data area vacated by Windows, ... The downloaded file may overwrite the free space. ... Download on another pc. ...
      (microsoft.public.word.newusers)
    • FTPGetFile overwrite problem
      ... If file already exists then this returns false and doesnt download file. ... Iindicates whether the function should proceed if a local file of the ... If fFailIfExists is TRUE and the local file ... I figured setting this to false would overwrite the file. ...
      (microsoft.public.dotnet.general)
    • Re: What exactly does "Apply Media Information Changes?" do?
      ... It looks like it will overwrite your files based on the naming ... convention set when you rip music.. ... I think it's suppose to download ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player)
    • Re: Pesky Home Page
      ... overwrite the homepage on startup. ... the spyware in it and overwrites the homepage settings ... DO NOT download it. ...
      (microsoft.public.sqlserver.security)
    • Re: Help with (relatively) securely deleting files?
      ... > Bodo Eggert wrote: ... So download it. ... what you probably should do is overwrite each file in the ... In traditional filesystems, overwriting a file reuses ...
      (comp.security.unix)