Re: Visibility of namespace/classes

From: dx (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 05/27/04

Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 05:36:07 -0700

If u have the latest SDK and still an issue, I have seen instances where the DLLs have to be re-installed in the GAC, try to manually do that using gacutil /i Microsoft.DirectX.*, the ones in the v9.00.1126 folder.

hope this helps

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Service installation
    ... My service is a socket server which accesses the database>using two DLLs. ... >> In the VS File System View, you can right-click "File System on Target>Machine",>> Add Special Folder, and the GAC is there. ... >> The side-by-side model really is the way to go - just install those>assemblies>> with the apps that need them, putting them in their application folders. ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.setup)
  • Re: Tracing into a project if its installed in the GAC
    ... Don't put your developed dlls in the GAC on your development machine. ... how you reference your projects. ... non-shared assemblies in the program folder. ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.framework)
  • Re: TypeLoadException from dynamically loaded assembly
    ... Would it be more stable if the GAC was not used at all? ... are hurting your load performance by choosing to do so. ... I deploy several custom dlls to the GAC that are ...
  • Re: BuildSDK - Ive Never Seen This Before
    ... to coreroller.bak before registering it. ... > build process of the SDK. ... I don't know the complete list of dlls necessary, ... > but you can find them in your "C:\Program Files\Windows CE Platform ...
  • Re: BuildSDK - Ive Never Seen This Before
    ... build process of the SDK. ... I don't know the complete list of dlls necessary, ... After a reinstalltion of the Platform Builder the ... registering the dlls manually. ...