VMR9 in C# ?

From: Philippe (p.romby_at_france2.fr)
Date: 05/27/04

Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 11:36:12 +0200

Hi,

I will like to use vmr9 in c#, for that I base myself on the example:
http://www.microsoft.com/france/msdn/technologies/technos/directx/info/info.asp?mar=/france/msdn/technologies/technos/directx/info/20030421_vmr-d3d.html&xmlpath=/france/msdn/technologies/technos/directx/dx_inforef.xml&rang=0

I have import the different interface for vmr9:
IVMRSurfaceAllocator9, IVMRImagePresenter9, IVMRSurfaceAllocatorNotify9

(I use DirectShow.Net By NETMaster).

My problem:

IVMRSurfaceAllocatorNotify9::AllocateSurfaceHelper(...) return "incorrect parameter" ?

Declare in IVMRSurfaceAllocatorNotify9:

int AllocateSurfaceHelper( IntPtr lpAllocInfo, ref uint lpNumBuffers, ref IntPtr pSurfaces );

Thanks.