Re: Visibility of namespace/classes

From: Rich [Microsoft Direct3D MVP] (legalize+jeeves_at_mail.xmission.com)
Date: 05/26/04

Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 13:13:21 -0700

"=?Utf-8?B?cmdvdmk=?=" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> spake the secret code
<5758BE3D-DD75-40A5-9079-FB34A55FF24D@microsoft.com> thusly:

>The problem is - I find the assemblies in the GAC. I dont see the names
>of the assemblies in VS.NET's AddReference dialog box (the .NET tab).

Did you install the Summer 2003 SDK?

	    Pilgrimage: Utah's annual demoparty
               <http://pilgrimage.scene.org>

Relevant Pages

  • Re: DX9 control panel
    ... You need an SDK with a 9.0b runtime. ... Windows Update will list the 9.0b end user runtime as a critical ... "The Direct3D Graphics Pipeline"-- code samples, sample chapter, FAQ: ...
  • Re: Homepage of Large Eddy Simulation Interest Group
    ... "The Direct3D Graphics Pipeline"-- code samples, sample chapter, FAQ: ... Pilgrimage: Utah's annual demoparty ...
    (sci.fractals)
  • Re: set sampler state for trilinear
    ... I mean TextureFilterCaps member of D3DCAPS9. ... "The Direct3D Graphics Pipeline"-- code samples, sample chapter, FAQ: ...
  • Re: Different ways of creating a VertexBuffer ?
    ... "The Direct3D Graphics Pipeline"-- code samples, sample chapter, FAQ: ... Pilgrimage: Utah's annual demoparty ...
  • Re: Using C# & DX to read TimedFloatKeys
    ... "The Direct3D Graphics Pipeline"-- code samples, sample chapter, FAQ: ... Pilgrimage: Utah's annual demoparty ...