Re: Visibility of namespace/classes

From: Rich [Microsoft Direct3D MVP] (legalize+jeeves_at_mail.xmission.com)
Date: 05/26/04

Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 08:18:41 -0700

"=?Utf-8?B?cmdvdmk=?=" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> spake the secret code
<A4DF5477-A4AE-41CD-8BED-FB3B43AD389C@microsoft.com> thusly:

>After installing the DirectX 9.0b on my system, I find that the
>relevant assemblies are in the GAC, but am unable to reference them -

What exactly do you mean by "am unable to reference them"?

Are you saying when you do Add Reference in VS.NET you can't select
them?

	    Pilgrimage: Utah's annual demoparty
               <http://pilgrimage.scene.org>

Relevant Pages

  • Re: problem with reference
    ... Nothing open but Personal.Xls Tom ... ... out of Ron's nice code samples) ... > containing the reference which is also named vbaproject. ... >> Microsoft Excel 11.0 Object Library ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)
  • Visibility of namespace/classes
    ... After installing the DirectX 9.0b on my system, I find that the relevant assemblies are in the GAC, but am unable to reference them - what am I doing wrong? ...
  • Re: IDirect3DDevice9::Reset fails with D3DERR_INVALIDCALL, even after freeing device objects
    ... mike_dono@hotmail.com spake the secret code ... What matters is that you manage the reference ... refresher not a primary reference on this subject. ... "The Direct3D Graphics Pipeline"-- code samples, sample chapter, FAQ: ...
  • Re: which .Net runtime for MDX assemblies?
    ... >However, in Visual Studio 2003, when I add a reference to the Managed ... The original 9.0 SDK assemblies were compiled with the 1.0 runtime; ... "The Direct3D Graphics Pipeline"-- code samples, sample chapter, FAQ: ...
  • Re: Render target ref counts
    ... reference on the render target associated with the texture. ... you call SetRenderTarget, which adds another reference to the surface. ... "The Direct3D Graphics Pipeline"-- code samples, sample chapter, FAQ: ...