Re: Book

From: Hordak (a.kuehn_at_e-llusions.de)
Date: 05/25/04

Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 12:50:45 +0200

I can recommend the following books:

- Collision Detection in interactive 3d environments (by Gino van den
Bergen) ISBN: 155860801X (amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/155860801X/qid=1085482043/sr=8-2/ref=pd_ka_2/102-7911181-5703319?v=glance&s=books&n=507846 )

- Game Physics (by David H. Eberly) ISBN: 1558607404 (amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/1558607404/qid=1085482043/sr=8-1/ref=pd_ka_1/102-7911181-5703319?v=glance&s=books&n=507846)

"Steven Licciardi" <steven_licciardinnoossppaamm@hotmail.com> schrieb im
Newsbeitrag news:%23LAs6RZQEHA.556@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
> Can anybody recommend a book on Game Physics/Maths.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Steven

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Not just a doddering grandparent...
    ... I am a gourmand when it comes to books. ... Only been watching anime for the ... past handful of years and don't own or watch too many of the movies ... recommend". ...
    (rec.arts.anime.misc)
  • Re: Long division algorithm
    ... > free are worth reading". ... I find bound books hold up much better than ... > and you don't alienate everyone that might otherwise recommend it, ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: Ranking the Hugo & Nebula Winning Novels, Best to Worst
    ... prefer to recommend. ... There isn't any discernible tendency in quality. ... and added a fifth (books I personally found unreadable). ... Kim Stanley Robinson's politics disagree with me, and _Red Mars_ ...
    (rec.arts.sf.written)
  • Re: Back-patting
    ... for the whole trip, they blog about each other and refer to one another's books, they post information on Amazon blogs about other authors they read or work with, they pool research, they pool promotional information about what book shops are good signing stops for authors and who to contact for newsletter reviews and signings, they recommend their co-op writers for workshops and interviews, they design panel and workshop ideas for cons with their co-op authors and ask for them to be put on the invitee list, they pool money to pay for multiple-book promo items, and so on. ... You tend to recommend the people you know if asked for a recommendation. ... They're writers who would otherwise not get the opportunity to speak at this point in the careers and they are genuinely talented, erudite, charming, and have books coming out very close to the event date. ...
    (rec.arts.sf.composition)
  • Re: OT: Recommended Reading
    ... to pass the time I thought I'd ask what everyone is reading (or what ... they'd recommend). ... Before that I tried a Snyder recommendation of several books in the ... time reading fake books. ...
    (alt.true-crime)