Re: Book

From: David Weller [MSFT] (david_weller_at_online.microsoft.com)
Date: 05/24/04

    Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 12:38:23 -0700

    These are the ones I've generally listed in my book ("Beginning .NET Game
    Programming with C#"). I recommend borrowing these books first. Many are
    expensive, and might not meet your needs:
    Lengyel, Eric. Mathematics for 3D Game Programming & Computer Graphics.
    Hingham, Massachusetts: Charles River Media, 2002.

    Bourg, David M. Physics for Game Developers. Sebastopol, California.
    O'Reilly
    & Associates, Inc., 2002

    Dunn, Fletcher and Parberry, Ian. 3D Math Primer for Graphics and Game
    Development. Plano, Texas. Wordware Publishing, Inc., 2002.

    Eberly, Davis. Game Physics. San Francisco, California. Elsevier, 2004.

    Mortensen, M. E. Mathematics for Computer Graphics Applications, Second
    Edition. New York, New York. Industrial Press, 1999.

    Schneider, Philip and Eberly, Davis. Geometric Tools for Computer Graphics.
    San Francisco, California: Morgan Kaufman, 2003.

    --
    David Weller
    Longhorn Technical Evangelist