Save Mesh | Object reference not set

From: andré swinka (andre.swinka_at_gmx.de)
Date: 05/23/04

    Date: Sun, 23 May 2004 14:45:20 +0200

    Hallo

    I have some problems with saving a Mesh created by Mesh.Box()

    sourcecode:

    materials = null;
    int [] adj = new int [mesh.NumberFaces * 3];

    mesh.GenerateAdjacency(0.01F, adj);

    this.mesh.Save(fileName, adj, materials, XFileFormat.Binary);

    there always is displayed object refernce not set!

    thx!

    greetings

    andré

    • Re: Torsional stiffness, example Klein
      ... Andre Jute wrote: ... Yo, Jumbo, I've done more engineering in my life than you ... I designed and built here, and elsewhere, gives me engineering ... How do we know you understand how materials work if you have ...
      (rec.bicycles.tech)
    • What have you built to inspire confidence, "jim beam"?
      ... But the question stands, Jumbo, ... what you built that will give us any cause to believe you know more ... Andre Jute ... How do we know you understand how materials work if you have ...
      (rec.bicycles.tech)
    • Re: What have you built to inspire confidence, "jim beam"?
      ... what you built that will give us any cause to believe you know more ... Andre Jute ... Yo, Jumbo, I've done more engineering in my life than you ... How do we know you understand how materials work if you have ...
      (rec.bicycles.tech)
    • Re: Thomson Elite Seatpost Failure
      ... want such a brittle material as carbon fibre reinfored plastic. ... There are more things in heaven and earth, Jimbo, than are dreamt of ... in materials, brittle is a term used to describe a material ... Andre Jute ...
      (rec.bicycles.tech)
    • Re: A question on SEM fossil flower
      ... Although I'm familiar in fossil cuticle SEM photographing, ... Please teach me how it was produced (materials and methods). ... thx. ...
      (sci.bio.paleontology)