Re: Problems with Depth-Buffer

From: Thomas (tfeldkam_at_sagor.prima.de)
Date: 05/15/04

Date: Sat, 15 May 2004 02:52:26 +0200

Oh,

well I didn't clear the depthbuffer every frame.

Thanks for the help.

"Philip Taylor [ATI]" <ptaylor@online.newsgroup-poster.ati.com> schrieb im
Newsbeitrag news:%23ag7mIHOEHA.1272@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
> do the samples with z-buffer render correctly?
>
> if so, what do they do differently?
>
> you are clearing the color and depth buffer every frame, right?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Problems with Depth-Buffer
    ... you are clearing the color and depth buffer every frame, ... > If I don't use the Z-Buffer the ...
  • Re: [C-API] Weird sys.exc_info reference segfault
    ... Which creates a reference cycle, since you now have a local variable ... to the current frame which has a reference to the local variable. ... So the issue is to find out why clearing the frame crashes. ... It will enable both C-level debugging information and additional ...
    (comp.lang.python)