Re: Paint a graph

From: maka3 (maka3_at_punjabi.net)
Date: 05/11/04

Date: 11 May 2004 00:38:28 -0700

Hi,
Thanks for your answers. I have decided to take bitmaps for the
circles, it's faster. Can you explain me why?
How would you draw a graph? Is there another way as saving all
coordinates in a collection and call DrawLine for each pair?
Greets,
Markus

Relevant Pages

  • draw cylinder
    ... I would like to draw a cylinder with the two circles at ... then rotate it to the graph I want. ...
    (comp.soft-sys.matlab)
  • Re: How do I create graph paper in Word or Excel?
    ... graph in a couple of minutes. ... Bring up the Draw menu by selecting View/Toolbars/Drawing. ... Ctrl key and drag a new line to the right one grid space. ... Deselect the Select Objects tool and add any titles you desire, ...
    (microsoft.public.word.drawing.graphics)
  • Re: Which component to use to display mathematical graphs with VB6
    ... Your code can then draw into that Form's client area (the area ... inside its borders) or alternatively into a PictureBox that you can ... generally very fast at drawing a set of many lines in one call using a ... Do you mean you want your graph to cover all of the available screen ...
    (comp.lang.basic.visual.misc)
  • Re: HS2 and the House of Commons Transport Committee - A good case but not necessarily well put?
    ... It is a graph shows a draw ... I have no idea of what it is that you're reading, but it seems very suspect to me. ... Railways are not flat and current draw would be influenced by this, showing a rising and falling of traction current requirement with gradient. ... Further if current draw were a limiting factor than maximum speed would only be achievable on level or better than level ground whereas we all know this not to be the case. ...
    (uk.railway)
  • request for advice
    ... of one graph are connected by lines. ... Because I'm don't have much experience with OpenGL ... instead of drawing lines connecting points as just lines, ... antialiasing, it is dog gone slow - especially GL_POLYGON_SMOOTH, ...
    (comp.graphics.api.opengl)