Re: grey area behind menus and windows

From: Sam (sammyh_at_3-remove-rddim.com)
Date: 05/10/04

Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 11:51:56 -0400

Thank you, I got so caught up in menus, I forgot about onpaint.

So to put this to rest, I was able to get rid of the anoying grey areas by
1. disabling GraphicsSample's pause() in OnMenuStart and OnMenuComplete
2. Adding Paint EventHandler that calls FullRender()

Thank's for the help

-Sam

"Rich [Microsoft Direct3D MVP]" <legalize+jeeves@mail.xmission.com> wrote in
message news:erWgScINEHA.1272@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...