Re: grey area behind menus and windows

From: Sam (
Date: 05/10/04

Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 11:51:56 -0400

Thank you, I got so caught up in menus, I forgot about onpaint.

So to put this to rest, I was able to get rid of the anoying grey areas by
1. disabling GraphicsSample's pause() in OnMenuStart and OnMenuComplete
2. Adding Paint EventHandler that calls FullRender()

Thank's for the help

"Rich [Microsoft Direct3D MVP]" <> wrote in
message news:erWgScINEHA.1272@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...