PositionColoredTextured

From: Steven Licciardi (steven_licciardinnoossppaamm_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 05/10/04

Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 12:28:10 +0100

Are there any example showing me how to use the PositionColoredTextured
vertex. I have tried this but seem to get no texture only the colour. Do I
have to specify a transparency, if so how do I do this?

Thanks,

Steven

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Alpha peculiarities
    ... When you use transparency, you have to sort the objects that have ... >> onto a single quad. ... > I'm drawing three quads each with it's own texture. ... > circle in the first attachment) and also the lilac oval at the bottom. ...
  • Re: managed directx - initial experience
    ... I'd like to render such a texture as a 2d sprite with that key color being transparent and the rest with % transparency to the back surface prior to rendering. ... So I created proper matrix to rescale it and then drawn and I see only black shape in proper rescaled size. ... Matrix trans = Matrix.Identity; ...
  • Re: StretchRect (or similar) transparency?
    ... You then use this as the base texture for a sprite by using ... I have done this and transparency works ... You then use create sprite to copy the bit of the texture to ... it just shows the black background. ...
  • Re: Transparent menus on 10.5.2 optional?
    ... Is there the possibility that the transparency of the menubar is only ... My Powerbook is capable of showing the translucent menu bar effect, so maybe that's the only time when the button appears? ...
    (comp.sys.mac.misc)
  • Re: dynamic texture with transparency
    ... You'll want to add these lines before rendering: ... I'm trying to get transparency working with my dynamic texture. ... > VOID WINAPI ColorFill (D3DXVECTOR4* pOut, const D3DXVECTOR2* pTexCoord, ...