Re: Managed DX and CPU 100%

From: nusgrups (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 05/07/04

Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 10:21:03 -0700

Thanks guys, sounds logical and I should've thought about it myself ... nothing better than making sure though :)

     ----- Sam wrote: -----

     In a windowed app based on the samples, the main loop will run as fast as
     the PC will let it wihle the window is active, taking 100%. When you select
     another window the app sleeps to let other apps use some cpu.

     "Fabian Schmied" <REMOVETHISfabianDOTschmied@fhs-hagenbergDOTacDOTat> wrote
     in message news:uSXLY5DNEHA.3472@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...