Re: Createing mesh?

From: Rich [Microsoft Direct3D MVP] (legalize+jeeves_at_mail.xmission.com)
Date: 05/07/04

Date: Fri, 07 May 2004 07:04:31 -0700

"ivan" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> spake the secret code
<9bb601c4341a$ef232b30$a001280a@phx.gbl> thusly:

>Is it possibile to create mesh from array of verts.?

I'm pretty sure this has been asked and answered before; have you
checked the archives?

	    Pilgrimage: Utah's annual demoparty
               <http://pilgrimage.scene.org>

Relevant Pages

  • Re: How to read Null terminated strings (STRINGs) from X Files?
    ... [Please do not mail me a copy of your followup] ... If you search the archives of this group, I believe there is a post ... "The Direct3D Graphics Pipeline"-- code samples, sample chapter, FAQ: ... Pilgrimage: Utah's annual demoparty ...
  • Re: what to redistribute
    ... [Please do not mail me a copy of your followup] ... "The Direct3D Graphics Pipeline"-- code samples, sample chapter, FAQ: ... Pilgrimage: Utah's annual demoparty ...
  • Re: Loading X Files. XFileManager class.
    ... [Please do not mail me a copy of your followup] ... Just because you are writing managed code doesn't mean that you can ... "The Direct3D Graphics Pipeline"-- code samples, sample chapter, FAQ: ... Pilgrimage: Utah's annual demoparty ...
  • Re: [Fwd: 2005 Geometry Calendars]
    ... [Please do not mail me a copy of your followup] ... which is why the original poster only ... "The Direct3D Graphics Pipeline"-- code samples, sample chapter, FAQ: ... Pilgrimage: Utah's annual demoparty ...
    (sci.fractals)
  • Re: [Fwd: 2005 Geometry Calendars]
    ... [Please do not mail me a copy of your followup] ... which is why the original poster only ... "The Direct3D Graphics Pipeline"-- code samples, sample chapter, FAQ: ... Pilgrimage: Utah's annual demoparty ...
    (sci.nonlinear)