Createing mesh?

From: ivan (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 05/07/04

Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 03:06:15 -0700

Is it possibile to create mesh from array of verts.?
If is, how...

Relevant Pages

  • Animated skinned mesh bone boundings?
    ... bone so i guessed i needed to extract the verts from the skin for each bone ... //find out how many vertices were dealing with for the mesh ... //lock the mesh vertex buffer so we can copy vertex data into it ...
  • Re: Arrays and references
    ... class Mesh { ... Should I really put the size of the array in the ... > setNumbers() is destined to turn into a pumpkin upon exit from setNumbers ... Since it compiles I'll assume the MS compiler is actually ...
    (alt.comp.lang.learn.c-cpp)
  • Re: Proper use of vertex data exported from 3D modeller
    ... The overall shape of the mesh looks ok, but there seems to be lots of wrong connections between vertices. ... an array of normals; ... Also available are the generated header and implementation files for the cube mesh. ... For instance, as of now, the face indices array is not being used. ...
    (comp.graphics.api.opengl)