Re: grey area behind menus and windows

From: Rich [Microsoft Direct3D MVP] (legalize+jeeves_at_mail.xmission.com)
Date: 05/06/04

Date: Thu, 06 May 2004 07:36:37 -0700

"Sam" <sammyh@3-remove-rddim.com> spake the secret code
<eIBMa#sMEHA.3016@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl> thusly:

>Has no one noticed this before? It's been driving me nuts for months...

I can't reproduce the issue. I have ATI hardware. I suspect its a
driver bug.

	    Pilgrimage: Utah's annual demoparty
               <http://pilgrimage.scene.org>

Relevant Pages

  • Re: grey area behind menus and windows
    ... I have ATI hardware. ... I suspect its a ... > driver bug. ... Fabian ...
  • Re: Fog in DX 9.0c 2004
    ... [Please do not mail me a copy of your followup] ... Isn't it possible that its a driver bug on your card? ... "The Direct3D Graphics Pipeline"-- code samples, sample chapter, FAQ: ...
  • Re: How to do data parsing from library file to tcl file?
    ... On 7/2/2013 2:56 AM, Arjen Markus wrote: ... I suspect you are being too generous with your code samples. ... DrS ...
    (comp.lang.tcl)