how to programmatically create meshes...

From: Ryan (rrvidrine_at_comcast.net)
Date: 05/05/04

Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 21:41:54 -0500

I am having trouble using C#/DirectX to programmatically create a mesh of an
ellipsoid. I cannot find any examples that could serve a straght-forward
teaching tool. I am not looking to apply skins or change the
lighting/shading, etc. I really would like to see a simple program that
displays a mesh of a cube programmatically (ie., a list of vertices and a
list of indexes, not just a call to 'Box'). Could anyone provide me with
some source code or a link to a good tutorial of such?

Thanks

Ryan