Re: Drawing dashed lines

From: Philip Taylor [ATI] (ptaylor_at_online.newsgroup-poster.ati.com)
Date: 04/30/04

Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 10:14:55 -0700

or perhaps try ID3DXLine.

"Tobias Mattsson" <sigget at europe dot com> wrote in message
> There were support for this in d3d, but i dont know of any card that
> supported it, instead you can make use a texture.
>
> "Chuck Gebben" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > I need to draw wireframe using a dashed pattern. The LinePattern
structure
> appears to be the perfect answer except I can't find any examples nor
> information as to what property can be used to set this.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: NSA wiretap, Friday night
    ... If your technology does not support it, dont use it. ... Good advice. ... I fully intended to re-post ...
    (comp.os.linux.security)
  • Re: Shoes and Ships and Sealing Wax and Cabbages and Kings
    ... thread the same sort of support. ... some came from people I dont know as well, ... reasonably mechanically inclined consumer can install on a car ... conversion kit is roughly $900, which is frugal when you consider if ...
    (alt.support.chronic-pain)
  • Re: Shoes and Ships and Sealing Wax and Cabbages and Kings
    ... thread the same sort of support. ... some came from people I dont know as well, ... reasonably mechanically inclined consumer can install on a car ... conversion kit is roughly $900, which is frugal when you consider if ...
    (alt.support.chronic-pain)
  • Re: disability and divorce settlement
    ... >my point - i deserve support like any other wife in a divorce where her ... Man, Woman, whatever, when you let hate control your actions you ... >> money if you CAN support yourself? ... >i dont think it is wrong to want to have my own home, ...
    (alt.support.mult-sclerosis)