C# audio and Buffer object

From: William Doman (wdoman_at_instarsystems.com)
Date: 02/27/04

    Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 08:35:58 -0700

    Is there a way to expose the Buffer object from the CaptureBuffer Class? I
    need to be able to record audio but also be able to set the pointers back in
    the memory buffer to rerecord over what was already recorded. Is there a
    way to leverage unmanaged c++ (easily) to use the CapturBuffer Class but
    expose the SetCurrentPosition method in the underlying buffer class?????

    Any ideas on how to achieve this would greatly be appreciated.

    Thanks

    William

    • C# audio and Buffer object
      ... Is there a way to expose the Buffer object from the CaptureBuffer Class? ... need to be able to record audio but also be able to set the pointers back in ...
      (microsoft.public.win32.programmer.directx.audio)
    • Re: A "memory-mapped" file system, need advice
      ... My original question about the intent seems to be answered. ... seem the OP would like his buffer to be exposed to other processes. ...
    • Re: C extension - new and init functions
      ... the initial buffer size? ... but I don't want to expose that argument to Python ... one allocation and one deallocation isn't going to wreck ... I think the extra dealloc/alloc and minor code ...
      (comp.lang.python)
    • NSSound record?
      ... I'm sure this has been asked many times but is there any sample code to ... record audio, into a buffer, using NSSound? ...
      (comp.sys.mac.programmer.help)