Re: DirectX 9.0A download

From: The March Hare \(MVP\) (phil_at_ndsm.maps)
Date: 02/27/04

Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 07:11:47 -0700

> i was wondering where can i download the directx 9.0a sdk..
> i want to implement video in my managed code but since 9.0b does not allow
video.. cos it uses the new 901 reference..

> i cant seem to find the 9.0a sdk ..
>
> does anyone know where to download it?

Since there is a known security vulnerability with 9.0a, I doubt it is
available from MS anymore. Your best bet is to find someone with an MSDN
subscription who has a CD or DVD with it.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: A bike post!
    ... Even if the corrections are wrong? ... 'cos that's definitely a v6. ... The video says it's a 2 litre. ... The 2.0 turbo was a 4 pot wasn't it? ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles)
  • Ping Pete C
    ... I don't think that concert on BBC4 was boring, cos I've just watched it on ... the video. ... While they were playing the music they showed experts making scrummy choccie ...
    (uk.people.silversurfers)
  • Re: BC Video: Bryan Stevens, Trippin On BC.
    ... or maby some Green Day for the next video. ... cos im the only one thats complaining about the music:p the ... riding was awesome dont get me wrong, wish i was as good at BC that he ...
    (rec.sport.unicycling)
  • Re: Thats was lucky
    ... > people who had taken a Tangled/Broken Video Cassette apart, ... > the Tape, Cut out the damaged bit & Sellotaped the rest ... > Machine,(if it's possible to repair it at all, cos many Video Machines no ...
    (uk.people.silversurfers)
  • Re: US Marines Iraq conduct scrutinised.
    ... Howard9 wrote: ... sort of behavior is tolerated in the US military. ... video some months ago not been charged? ... 'cos he was right to do it. ...
    (soc.culture.irish)