Re: DirectX 9.0A download

From: The March Hare \(MVP\) (phil_at_ndsm.maps)
Date: 02/27/04

Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 07:11:47 -0700

> i was wondering where can i download the directx 9.0a sdk..
> i want to implement video in my managed code but since 9.0b does not allow
video.. cos it uses the new 901 reference..
> i cant seem to find the 9.0a sdk ..
> does anyone know where to download it?

Since there is a known security vulnerability with 9.0a, I doubt it is
available from MS anymore. Your best bet is to find someone with an MSDN
subscription who has a CD or DVD with it.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: A bike post!
    ... Even if the corrections are wrong? ... 'cos that's definitely a v6. ... The video says it's a 2 litre. ... The 2.0 turbo was a 4 pot wasn't it? ...
  • Ping Pete C
    ... I don't think that concert on BBC4 was boring, cos I've just watched it on ... the video. ... While they were playing the music they showed experts making scrummy choccie ...
  • Re: BC Video: Bryan Stevens, Trippin On BC.
    ... or maby some Green Day for the next video. ... cos im the only one thats complaining about the music:p the ... riding was awesome dont get me wrong, wish i was as good at BC that he ...
  • Re: Thats was lucky
    ... > people who had taken a Tangled/Broken Video Cassette apart, ... > the Tape, Cut out the damaged bit & Sellotaped the rest ... > Machine,(if it's possible to repair it at all, cos many Video Machines no ...
  • Re: US Marines Iraq conduct scrutinised.
    ... Howard9 wrote: ... sort of behavior is tolerated in the US military. ... video some months ago not been charged? ... 'cos he was right to do it. ...