Re: manageddx.cab or mdxredist.msi as seperate download?

From: Rich [Microsoft Direct3D MVP] (legalize+jeeves_at_mail.xmission.com)
Date: 02/22/04

Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2004 17:10:56 -0800

Whatever, dude. I am not accusing you of anything.

	    Pilgrimage: Utah's annual demoparty
               <http://pilgrimage.scene.org>

Relevant Pages

  • Re: D3D9-Threading Model
    ... [Please do not mail me a copy of your followup] ... >> haven't found them useful since the device was cleaned up for DX8. ... "The Direct3D Graphics Pipeline"-- code samples, sample chapter, FAQ: ...
  • Re: HardwareVertexProcessing and Transform.View conflict problem on a specific graphic card?
    ... >the driver of the graphic card the problem? ... then look more carefully at your vertex data. ... "The Direct3D Graphics Pipeline"-- code samples, sample chapter, FAQ: ...
  • Re: 10-Digit Hex Color Values/Table used in Direct3D
    ... the values you give don't have any meaning outside of the ... context of the format of the surface. ... "The Direct3D Graphics Pipeline"-- code samples, sample chapter, FAQ: ...
  • Re: Hide a DirectX Window
    ... [Please do not mail me a copy of your followup] ... "The Direct3D Graphics Pipeline"-- code samples, sample chapter, FAQ: ... Pilgrimage: Utah's annual demoparty ...
  • Re: DirectX8: GetDC() / ReleaseDC performance
    ... >calling GetDC/ReleseDC, moreover it depends on the size of screen area ... subject says DirectX8, but DX8 level interfaces don't support DCs, so ... "The Direct3D Graphics Pipeline"-- code samples, sample chapter, FAQ: ...