Designing a cube map

From: malcolm (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 02/21/04

Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2004 03:31:05 -0800

How do I design a cube map from scratch .. the design phrase.. i know how to use but dunno how to make one from scratch in a paint program

Relevant Pages

  • Re: why have sex?
    ... "Dinner" is merely the secondary reason. ... I dunno. ... You want he should type more and scratch less? ...
    (rec.humor)
  • Re: Error when adding a user..
    ... Hmmm.. ... Dunno what the deal was... ... > So after rebuilding the domain from scratch and bringing up two DC's and ...
  • Re: Best deal in Pinball
    ... Thanks for the info...I'll be placing an order for some then! ... (or maybe they are the same I dunno) ... don't scratch ... slide enough to easily more the game around a little when you want to ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: Opinions wanted- MM decals- Darins vs Waynes
    ... don't appear to be silkscreened and the colors are "thin" scratch ... I dunno, I had Darin's on mine and they looked very, very nice. ... if they were side by side with a pristine original cabinet there would ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: creating custon buttons
    ... that didnt create a button....i dunno if i explained myself rite but like, ... create a button from scratch so i can use it in events and it can be any ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vb)